Saturday

February was probably my craziest month! February was a month to bring spirit not only in my school, but also throughout the community with Spirit Week and the Frosty Festival. As our schools level two representative I participated in the creation of our Spirit Week. Our Student Council spent weeks planning our major events, and the weeks small daily activities! Our job was to bring out everyones full Huskie Spirit! Also, I helped decorate the glacier and help make the biggest event of the school year, go smoothly -- Kentucky Cup! -- Being a member of the Youth Action team, I also helped prepare an event called RUCKUS which was for students from Mount Pearl Intermideate, Mount Pearl Senior High, O'Donell High School and St.Peter;s Junior High. It was an event to bring the schools together for healthy competition, but was unfortuneatly cancelled due to weather conditions. With the Mount Pearl Crime Prevention Committee, I helped out at a booth during Frosty's Birthday Bash during this years Frosty Festival! I helped prep, spread information to parents and kids about different safety precautions, ways to get involved, and places to go if you are ever in need of assitance no matter the situation. This month was very busy, so it's good that I love what I'm doing, and helping people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment